Monday, January 31, 2011

My Sweetness

Every night, I climb into bed with my dear husband, seven month old daughter and my beloved laptop. This is when I read emails, share jokes with my hubby, shop for Bella and most importantly, read my favorite blogs.

About a month ago, my husband watched as I read my umpteenth blog for the night, turned to me and said, "You could do that."  Startled, I asked what he meant and he said, "You could have a blog. You have lots to say." So, here I am.

Oh, but what do I have to say? Better yet, what would I call it? After tossing around a few ideas, hubby threw out the perfect name ... Mommy's Sweetness.

In 2009, I was diagnosed with Type II diabetes. It was also the same year I married my Prince Charming and conceived Bella. Mommy's Sweetness is not just about my struggle with Type II diabetes. It's about embracing the sweetness of life while walking the tight-rope of diabetes...


...and making sure I'm here to enjoy the goodness that God has given me.

5 comments:

beautylogicblog said...

Welcome to the blogging world hon. Your daughter is so sweet, so adorable.

JayBee said...

Welcome!

Joyful_mom said...

Great first postings! Every birth experience is special and unique. BTW, it is great that your hubby encourages you and supports you. Look forward to reading more of your post.

Tiffiany said...

Thank you everyone for being so supportive.

Dawn said...

Love the name and can't wait to support you and the blog!!